Jetting off on a summer vacation is always exciting! The part that isn’t so thrilling is the packing; needless to say it can be extremely stressful. So HomingPIN’s done the hard part for you and created a handy checklist to help keep you on top of your packing.
- Boarding passes
- Check in & check out documents
- Credit/debit cards
- Emergency contact details
- European Health Insurance Card
- A HomingPIN – Purchase from here: http://www.homingpin.com/buy
- Mobile phone (Yes this is an essential)
- Hotel/ Accommodation confirmation
- Any other important travel documents e.g. car hire
Planes aren’t the comfiest form of transport, here’s some items that’ll leave you feeling super relaxed:
- Travel pillow
- Books and magazines
- Travel sickness tablets
- Guidebook (If you’re feeling touristy)
Top Tip – Always check your luggage allowance before arriving at the airport to save you a big fine!
- Mobile phone and charger
- Camera charger and memory card
- MP3 Player
- Laptop and charger
- Plug adaptors
- Any other chargers
What to wear?
Choosing what to wear is your own personal preference; if we could give you one tip, it would be to keep it light, remembering to only pack the essentials, such as:
- All other clothing items e.g. dresses, shorts, skirts etc.
Before you jet off! – Don’t forget the little things!
- Make sure you’ve arranged transport to get you to and from the airport
- Lock your doors, windows and garage!
- Take your keys with you, or leave them with a trusty friend
Experiencing lost luggage will spoil your holiday! So remember to attach your HomingPIN tag to your luggage and any other gadgets that you’re taking away with you!
Wishing you a happy holiday!